Data protection responsibilities
- Step-by-step plan and checklist for DPOs to start their privacy programme management IMMEDIATELY
- Manage compliance using the online Data Protection Management System (DPMS)
- Customise your Data Privacy & Information Security Policy for your organisation (based on ISO27002)
- Get guidance & best practices from experienced and internationally certified privacy practitioners
Complying with the common Privacy Principles from an information life cycle perspective
Hands-on Project 1: Identify risks and potential breaches in your current organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer – how to create a privacy programme and compliance framework
Hands-on Project 2: Conduct a privacy audit and Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) of your own organisation and put together a compliance framework.
Information Security: Policy, Templates & Tools
Hands-on Project 3: Create, customise and Implement measures to address privacy and information security gaps in your own organisation.
Privacy Programme Management & Breach Reporting Procedures Assessment
Project Presentation on effective Privacy / Data privacy programme management.
- Lecture style
- Video clips
- Discussions with consultants
- Role play / presentations
TRAINERS & CONSULTANTS
The course will be conducted or facilitated by any one of the following trainers and consultants who are Certified Information Privacy Managers (CIPM), awarded by professional members of the International Association of Privacy Professionals. The CIPM is the world’s first and only certification in personal data protection programme management. Our trainers have been actively engaged in doing actual PDPA audits of Singaporean companies for Straits Interactive. Together, the team has also trained thousands of participants in the Personal Data Protection Act.