Participants should ideally be business professionals
- Getting a quick snapshot of the evolution of AI and IOT
- Demystifying AI / IOT and familiarisation with associated terminology
- Learning what are the business and societal implications of this technology
- Preparing yourself for the future in which AI co-exists with humans
- Harnessing the power of AI to do your job better and to propel your organisation forward
Participants have to meet a minimum attendance rate of 75% and are required to undergo an assessment at the end of the programme. Only upon meeting the minimum attendance rate and passing of the assessment, will participants be issued a Certificate of Completion.
Participants are required to bring their laptop for the hands-on exercises and individual assessment (5.00pm – 6.00pm on the class day).
Participants who failed the assessment will be given a chance for re-assessment at a re-assessment fee of SGD214.00 (incl. 7% GST). Each participant is allowed up to 2 re-assessments. The first re-assessment has to be taken within 1 month following the last attempt and will be held on a weekday specified by SMU Academy.
Participants who meet the minimum attendance rate but do not achieve a pass for the assessment will be issued a Certificate of Participation.