Note: This course is conducted in Bahasa Indonesia
The Advanced Penetration Testing course is based on the Offensive Operations Model, which describes the process taken by the most professional criminals and cyber terrorists to compromise and exploit any type of network environment.
The Advanced Penetration Testing course will include the following sections:
- Understanding the Enemy
- Why Penetration Testing?
- The penetration Testing Lifecycle
- The Offensive Operations Model
- Security Architecture Review
- Vulnerability Assessment and Analysis
- Active and Passive Reconnaissance Techniques
- Attack and Penetration Techniques
- Physical penetration Testing and social Engineering
- Presenting Penetration Testing Results
The course is designed to bring to industry professionals the knowledge and techniques used by professional hackers and criminals to penetrate and compromise the integrity of corporate networks. This is coupled with a comprehensive methodology for conducting Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Tests.